Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Hey TTITS! Lol nice name btw. Welcome my friend. Another poster mentioned www.growweedeasy.com, it's a wealth of information. As far as seeds, legally you will be able to purchase them through the various dispensaries. Illegal seeds will most likely still be available from places like The Vault, they are a sponsor here and they sell seeds. Feel free to browse my journal and other journals as well for tips or ideas. If you rented any of my properties I allow cannabis use and cultivating.

2. Nice worm! I may be too medicated to understand what your saying lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hey CG, long time. It unsubscribed me from this for some reason!!
    As before, they're all looking great.
    Finally posted up a journal of my own, too!
    Keep it up!

4. Hey! Welcome back and thanks for the compliments. I'll go check out your journal.

5. I subbed back in so I don't miss it. I think it happened after switching from tapatalk to the app.
    Thanks. If I knew how to link, I would. I should probably figure that out.

6. I did get to see just the cotyledons coming out of their pellets myself. Went down one day, and there wasn't anything showing. Went down the next day, and all three were sprouted up. With their first 2 leaves already completely out. I would of liked to of see them coming up out of the pellets like yours for some photography chances.

Fuck marrying a black widow. When you can smoke the White Widow!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I think we have the same schedule, bruh. That tangie is looking mighty fine. One of my next picks. I've only had one citrus strain and it was orange cookies. Still like my purps more, but that citrus is something else.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Hey guys! Today is the first day of training for the 3 older girls in the veg box. The new sprouts are starting to take off and they all look great.. except for Red Dragon, she looks kinda deformed lol. I guess there's a 1 in 4 chance that your child will be special... let's hope she comes around and produces monster buds. TD 2 got another 16 liters of water today. She's quite thirsty, taking a drink every 3rd day. That's a lot of water lol.

Red Dragon.

[​IMG]

Tangerine Dream 2 looking fine!

[​IMG]

Royal Gorilla Day 23 and the babies.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 25.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 25.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Oh, what i just see:excl::excl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Royal Gorilla Day 24.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 26.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 26.

[​IMG]

Red Dragon still looks like crap, I might start a new one.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. The inner growth is still green i would leave it.. ur soil is way too hot bud.. too many nutes in it.. burning the poor seedling right up!!

12. Lol. Umm my soil is fine, thanks. The seedling is having issues that are either genetic, or possibly physical stress caused by me somehow. I agree to give her a chance to live but I might start another one just in case.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Today I started a new Red Dragon. I do not have faith that my little seedling will make it. I still have no peat pellets so she went straight into a cup of 'hot' seedling soil comprised of 80% Pro Mix HP, and 20% EWC. Hope this one makes it.

Red Dragon, the chosen one.

[​IMG]

Germinaton station.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #798 Canada Guy, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    I wasn't trying to be rude, I know seedlings need nothing. I give my first feeding around week 3, maybe late week 2 and the nutes are at 1/2 strength.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Hey guys! Today is watering day. All 3 big veg girls got 2 liters each of plain water. The trio also continued with training. JB 2 has a 3 way LST going, JB 1 and RG are on the 4 way LST program. These girls will be flipped to the flower tent in a matter of weeks. TD 2 got 16 liters of nutrified water. I've cut her base nutes back a bit and started on the finisher. 3 more weeks to go till the chop!! I'm getting super excited! After the chop I'll do a quick clean and possibly remove the led and put it in the veg box as the cfls are very quickly becoming too weak for my growing plants.

Royal Gorilla Day 26.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 28.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 28.

[​IMG]

I always water to about 10% runoff.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2