Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Had an accident today. I dropped my light on JB2.. I taped her up as quick as I could but that one branch might not make it.

Royal Gorilla Day 21.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 23.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 23.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Love the 4x4 tent pic. She's definitely made herself at home there, and using all the space. Nice one mate!

Fuck marrying a black widow. When you can smoke the White Widow!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks! She is a monster, literally the largest single plant I've ever grown/flowered indoors. Harvest time will be epic! I am excited and nervous too, a plant 1/3 her size takes almost 2 nights to chop...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Holy shit, really? Two nights? I read up on harvesting before growing, but really spent the majority on how to grow, and fixing any problems, while growing. Why does it take two nights, for a plant 1/3 that size then?

5. Well I have a job and kids. So the only time I get to garden is after 9pm. I can only work for about 4 hours before I need to go to bed. I'm very meticulous about my trim job as it makes or breaks the final product. If you just grow for edibles, oils, or concentrates then you can trim fast and be sloppy but I want beautiful nugs to smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Beautiful nuggs.. always worth the extra trim time!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Can we compare birth certificates, cause, we sound like were related lmao. I have two kids and a wife. My wife found out yesterday morning. That her dad died in his sleep, so I'm doing absolutely everything I can to make sure she is taken care of right now. Even before that, I'm a stay at home dad, and from 7am until 9pm I'm cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, etc, and don't get downstairs to take care of my plants until they go to bed at 9:30. I get your difficulties mate. I've been down in the basement until 2 am the last two night doing all my LSTing, and didn't get down tonight, until midnight. Sounds like, come harvest time, I better hope for my wife to have a day off work in about 6 to 7 weeks! Take care mate

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yup I am always up late with my babies after my human babies go to sleep. I'm also in the basement for hours at a time picking off dead leaves, adjusting branches, scoping trichomes, etc.

9. Well guys that one branch on JB 2 is a goner.

In other news Strawberry Amnesia has poked her head out of the peat pellet so she was promptly up-potted to a red solo cup. I'm not calling it day 1 yet in hopes that by the morning her sisters will be above the ground too.

Strawberry Amnesia.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jillybean 2.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good news everyone! Red Dragon, and Dark Devil are both above the ground this morning. Now we're just waiting for the Northern Light Blue so the 4 of them can share a birthday.

Red Dragon.

[​IMG]

Dark Devil.

[​IMG]

Northern Light Blue.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'm gonna be keeping up with journals, cause we seem to have like personalities mate haha. I'm going to buy a scope when the flowers start popping up. Get some real close up inspections of them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I just use my phone for trich pics.

13. Ok, I didn't think the phone would zoom good enough. I have a high spec ohone, so wouldn't be using a shitty one.

14. Want to grow for the 1st time ever....been smoking 50+years but haven't gotten my hands dirty yet....many questions, 1st and foremost where to buy seeds and what to look for when said seeds arrive....now that Canada is going to allow growing at home (4 plants better than nothing) I can't rely on the government run stores to have the decent strains we have become accustomed to (through dispensaries)..I haven't got a grow cabinet set up yet I'm guessing a warm environment would be best? I'm 65 and growing at home could be problematic if the smell is overwhelming....I live in a retirement community, I know, its going to be legal in just a few days but seniors my age are still brainwashed into thinking cannabis is " the root of all evil " (mayb not that bad....but close)

15. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well, there is always this site to read up on and get questions answered. Like you're doing now. One that I use very frequently, and I believe it's just for information, and not a forum section. It's called growweedeasy.com and it's setup to be like a grow weed for dummies book, but website. Maybe try there as well. I really like it, and can get quick basic answers for anything, I've looked for. If you struggle to find something specific. Try this, and it's never failed me. Unless the site doesn't have that info at all. If I want to find optimum grow light distance from that site, I would Google this. MH light distance grow weed easy, and it'll pop up with my link at the top I want. If I try to find it in the website, I can never locate without google. Good luck, I'm on my first grow, and at week 2 9f flowering now. I've had noob problems as well. Feel free to look at my grow journal, and see if it helps you.

• Like Like x 2
  17. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

18. Hey guys, Northern Light Blue is doing her best to joint the birthday celebrations today.. not sure it it's gonna happen.

[​IMG]

19. Yup I have an older phone. Samsung Galaxy S7.