Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Hey guys! Today the veg girls got watered for the first time since the last up-pot. The roots are filling the containers nicely and soon there will be an explosion of leaf growth.

Royal Gorilla Day 15.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 17.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 17.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. All caught up ***phew*** looking good as usual.....TD 2 is gorgeous!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey MOTR! How have you been? Thanks for stopping by. The Tangerine Dream should be chopped on Halloween if everything goes well. Today I'll feed her, next week I'll hit her with some finisher and then on to the flush. The end is so near I can smell it! The buds are getting fat, rock hard, and sticky icky. Any guesses as to the final weight when she's dry?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doing well...on a dragonsblood hashplant OG community seed run, teaching myself hydro with triple cheese clone (almost killed her 4 times so far lol) and just started flowering Peyote Critical with Anesthesia and Shaman not too far behind :p

Very close! Luckily smell o vision doesn't exist otherwise i'd be tempted to fly south to try her out with ya lol Guesses? Hmmmm 6.5 oz

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey guys! The colas on TD 2 are getting so heavy they fell over. I took some of my handy dandy twine and tied her up. I am not going to remove any leaves unless they are dead or dying. I did spread her out a little and put the flowers in the light. I am hoping to harvest 1 pound from her, I still have approximately 28 days to go.

Tangerine Dream 2 Day 186. Day 41 of flower.

[​IMG]

Royal Gorilla Day 17.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 19.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 19.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. #748 Canada Guy, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lol that bong is nuckin futs! Your plants are looking outstanding, man!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you! The ice container is super sweet, it makes the smoke much smoother and cooler. I wasn't sure about silicone as I've always used glass but so far it's pretty damn decent. I paid $60 so much cheaper than glass.

Thanks for the compliments dude! I put my heart into my garden, it's a labor of love as I already have more bud in jars than any 1 person could smoke in several years lol. Legalization is upon us and this year my friends and family will have a very merry Christmas with my home grown home baked goods. Today I'll be starting more seeds in preparation for for my veg girls to be flipped and the TD to be chopped this month.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hey guys! Today I started a few new seeds. Strawberry Amnesia, Northern Light Blue, Red Dragon, and Dark Devil. They are all feminized and all but the Dark Devil are photoperiods. I ran out of peat pellets so RD and DD have been started in solo cups. Things are going to get busy in my garden very soon lol. I will only be vegging for 4 or 5 weeks to keep my plants small. Today all 3 of the veg girls got their first drink of nutrified water. They each recieved 1 liter of the good stuff. The trio is ready for an up-pot which will happen tomorrow.

Germination station.

[​IMG]

Northern Light Blue.

[​IMG]

Strawberry Amnesia.

[​IMG]

Red Dragon.

[​IMG]

Dark Devil.

[​IMG]

Royal Gorilla Day 19.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 1 Day 21.

[​IMG]

Jillybean 2 Day 21.

[​IMG]

Thanks for following along.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Today I removed all the clips and twist ties that were holding TD 2 down. She is big enough now that she will retain the shape I created without help. The buds are still looking great and overall she is taking up the entire 4x4 area that was designated for her. I really hope I can reach my goal of 1 pound dry.

Rare side view inside the tent.

[​IMG]

Bic and bud.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Up-potting with Canada Guy.

Gather the materials.

[​IMG]

Add 1 part Pro-mix.

[​IMG]

1 part earthworm castings.

[​IMG]

And 1 part perlite.

[​IMG]

Combine and mix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Select a pot.

[​IMG]

Fill with soil.

[​IMG]

Check for fit.

[​IMG]

Add perfect PH tap water.

[​IMG]

And mix mix mix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's about the right consistency.

[​IMG]

Ready for a plant.

[​IMG]

Check for fit again.

[​IMG]

Remove moist plant. I watered yesterday so today I can extract my plant without damaging the roots and the soil stays compact and easy to work with.

[​IMG]

Fill the void with dry soil. Do not add water.

[​IMG]

The finished product.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1