Canada (BC) grow law

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matty521521, Feb 26, 2012.

1. What is the penalty for growing around 10 plants or marijuana indoors??

also higher amount info would be cool too :)

Thanks
    Matt

2. Thanks for that link, what about if your growing under 6 plants? I'll be growing outdoors also on public land, will you just get a fine? If I'm caught it will be the first offense I've committed(on my record). I'll be growing 3-4 plants

3. #4 hemi4spd, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    Then no prison for you :)
    As for punishment. Who knows? Lotta factors
    But that chart shows the mandatory minimum. There've taken the decision out of the judges hands. Politicians think they know the law better than judges lol
    Be careful this public land isn't a park or a place that could be seen as used by minors. And don't set any traps.
    They ding u extra for that.

4. Damn I was goona set me up some bear traps to keep them police out. Jk man haha. What would a fine be for 1-6 plants? I've looked it up but cannot find much info saying specifically what would happen

5. they gotta prove they're yours before they charge you, no? unless your physically doing something to the plants or have incriminating evidence on you that links you to them can they really say they're yours?

6. 1-6 is no set so it depends on how good a lawyer you got, how grumpy the prosecutor and judge are, and if they like the cut of your jib or not.
    Purely arbitrary. If you think you just gonna get a ticket. Lol ur wrong. Ull still spend a nite in the pokey till you bond out.

If the cops ate tipped off to your grow they will set up surveillance on the grow to catch you coming and going. Boom theres the evidence they need. It's their job to build cases. And sometimes will go to any length to do so.

7. Shit maybe I won't do it then... Sounds pretty risky and I'm just 18 recently so that would wreck future jobs wouldn't it? Damn I'm bummed now, thanks though man I didn't think they were that bad here just one more reason to say Fuck tha police

8. Everytime you ride in a car on a highway is more risky.
    Just get remote man. Really remote.
    Ur in gods country there, Worst case scenario a deer eats it or a hunter snags it.