Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canada #1 pot smokers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freddycitytoker, May 12, 2011.

1. Not sure if this has been posted before, just wanted to see what you guys think about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGNYM_cRMsU]YouTube - Canada has gone to pot[/ame]

And this was 4 years ago... Packin my bags for Vansterdam soon!

2. Damn right, love living here

3. the old lady at 1:14 is right on.

4. represent

5. Living in Canada is awesome !

6. I have seriously been considering moving to Canada in the future.

7. I could out smoke Canada any day of the week. Thats right! The whole fuckin' country. Bring it, mounties.

8. wheres ricky, julian, and bubbles?

9. *adds Canada to list of countries to visit at some point*

And I thought you were just America's hat and anti litter. My bad.

10. So, did she start the report with "To be blunt..." on purpose, or was it just a funny coincidence from somebody who doesn't really know anything about it?

11. I love the States but most countries don't and I make sure to wear Canadian clothing when travelling to Europe. Plus the US is one of the only countries in the world unfortunate enough to not have universal health care....they shouldn't ever look down on us lol

12. Dude I'm in the UK. We can look down on the US together.

13. Fuck universal health care...Canada's universal health care is so good, that when their prime minister needs surgery, he travels to America and pays for it out of his own pocket! Tells you something about how well their system works.

14. It's true, I know more people (my age) that smoke weed than don't. I hardly know anyone that hasn't smoked weed at least once in their life.

15. Haha I don't look down on the US, I'm just saying they shouldn't look down on us, nah mean?

16. Fine. I'll look down on everyone else on my own.

17. That's because he can afford the best and the States has some of the best surgeons in the world......I'm talking about people who can't afford to be paying thousands for a surgery, because we all can't be the Prime Minister of Canada ;)

18. I think it's geographically impossible for us to look down upon you since your our top hat. We may be hated by just about everyone but goddamit we're American. The Land of the Free. Lol

But we should like just consider California it's on country in the weed situation. We are the most weed friendly state by far. And I think weed is close to Canada in legalization. We've already had it decriminalized so that's good. $72 ticket and you keep your shit.

Cali all the way. And I wanna go to Canada for Canada Day/Cannabis Day.

The Brosky:smoke:

19. Cali is awesome, went to Oakland a year ago and smoked some bomb ass weed!