Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canabutter.. smokeable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaFFiZzLe, Feb 13, 2009.

1. haha excatly, its a breath of freash air, i love it

2. #22 LaFFiZzLe, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
    ok then LOL

3. is this supposed to be a joke?

4. I apologize if you took my post offensively it wasn't meant to be i was just trying to answer your question with a question so you would figure it out no offense was intended

5. #25 DoblazE, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    lololololololol.

But yeah you can smoke your cannabutter..

6. Dude seriously? Butter? I just lost a little faith in evolution :(

7. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS. hahahaha, why would you make canabutter and smoke it, just smoke the weed you made with the canabutter, it would deffinitly smoke better then fucking butter. dude... wow.. just wow..

8. just plop it in your bong than drink it after a smoke sesh.

9. Nah dude you take the cannabutter, some bong water, mix em, and put them in a pot. Put it on the stove and turn it up all the way...And put a giant plastic bag over the pot...it will melt a little and make it airtight..Then take a bottle of alcohol, and pour it on the fire...Which will cause the cannabutter to ignite...and the bag will fill up...poke a hole in the bag and inhale...homemade vape...that's how you smoke cannabutter dude.

LOL @ this thread.

10. actually i think your supposed to melt the butter and inect it in your vein through a syringe to get the best high. :smoke: