Canabis seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Firealarm, Aug 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I wondering if anyone knew where I could get seeds for cheap. Just trying to start growing my own product.

2. I can suggest peakseedsbc if you're in Canada or USA.. (he is based in B.C.) don't know if he ships to other countries. It's a breeder to customer seedbank he has pure strains and F1s he has been breeding since the 90s. Has some unadvertised strains aswell just ask. $40/10 pack only regular seeds amazing genetics CAD or USD no conversion does bulk deals..

There are forum threads on his genetics and you can search for pictures aswell. Just google peakseedsbc grow report and whatever strain you're interested in and there will be links to most..

I've grown his northern lights x sweet skunk f1, NL x blueberry f1, blueberry bred pure (his own mix of the djshort cut mainly I believe.. some sagarmantha and Dutch passion bred into it as I hear..), Cinderella 99 bred pure ( Bros Grimm cut) unlisted... and a mixed 20 pack and all the plants were great..

3. Thanks a lot for the website, there all for a great price, I’ll definitely order some soon. Oh and we’re the mixed seeds all femal?

4. Unfortunately he only sells regular seeds. I guess I should have made that clear.. but I always have a high ratio of female to male. Usually 70%+ female..

• Like Like x 1