Canabis oil/vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tklim1, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Checking into some vape oil. What should I expect?

2. You should expect a product that has used some sort of agent, whether it be terpene's, VG, PG, PEG, etc., etc., etc., mixed into some amount of hash costing you much more than if you buy it by the gram, that can be used with a vaporizer.

I keed I keed, I'll be more than just a smart ass for you.

Am I knocking these? No, for sure not. They are convenient, concealable, discreet, and effective, and require no torches. I don't mind torches, I plumb with copper, granted, PEX now because, if you run water... that shit is awesome. But, it's one less item you need. All you need is your battery and your cart, and when you put 'em together you got a fancy 'ol electronical reefer stick.

More than likely, if you are a regular smoker, they aren't going to get you "wasted", but, this is assuming smoking doesn't get you wasted anymore, simply high/stoned.

If herb can get you blitzed still, the pens definitely will, but, they are not as effective as dabbing hash, which for me, doesn't get me wasted, only higher than any other means of use. But, a dab can easily administer almost the entire 0.5 ml worth of vape juice in one hit, so... I mean, makes sense it would be more effective.

But they will get you high and sustain the effect.

However, what I've seen as pricing is absurd, you can make these, I do for around $15 / 0.5 ml, and if you'd like to make them also, there are many threads about this, but, if you'd like someone to talk to about making these with, feel free to message me. I am not around the internet constantly, so it may take a few days to get back with you, but, I will.

3. Hey brother., I've been interested, Curious about some of these new devices....I never had to use one. Now I'm considering a e-stick for convenience. I'd be interested in others as well. Rig?

4. Something I could make would be awesome. I'm open to knowledge. Thank you. Tklim1