Cana?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ElDiablo, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Anyone using Cana medium and nutes? let me know how it is working.

2. I'm very curious to know about that aswell

3. im using canna coco but im unbelievaably new to this game so cant really help out much!

4. i don't think very many people on this forum are using coco.

canna coco is good, but i don't see the point in paying that much for it, i get bricks of general hydro coco for a bunch cheaper around here. and when i used canna coco i saw no difference in growth or yield.

i have not tried canna nutrients yet simply because of the price tag, but i hear good things, wait scratch that, great things!

5. i recommend trying it :)

6. I just got my Cana coco substrate and full nutrient line in the mail:hello: I will probably start a thread on the grow. This will be my first indoor hydro grow, so I don't have much to compare to.

7. I used there veg and bloom products. Great but you can get cheap 20-20-20 stuff for veg and just use the cana bloom.

8. I use Canna Aqua Vegga/Flores A+B.
    I've absolutely nothing bad to say about Canna nutrients.
    Very simple to use, comes in 2 parts, add equal parts of A and B, and Bobs your uncle and fannys your annt.
    I change out my nutrient solution every fortnight, i've never had nute burn or nute deficiency.
    Add PK 13/14 three weeks before harvest.
    Very good for beginners.
    I would recomment it.

9. I use Canna Aqua Vegga/Flores A+B. With great results, a little nute burn at first as they were started off on 3/4 mix, So I reduced again to EC 1.7 - Now into 4 week flowering & EC of 2.2 with no nute burn. I have two tanks 70-80ltr W8 between the two they drink over 100ltr per week, I change hydro mix every 2-3 wks, & just top them up daily as needed.
    Best of luck OPENSKY..

Attached Files:

10. Thanks!:hello: Opensky and fitzyno1 what hydro method do you use. I was thinking of DWC, but did not know what size net pot to use. What methods have the two of you been using?

11. I'm using Canna Flora ( ph 5.2) (EC 2.1) (RH 60) (Temp 21.8c day. 19-20c Night) Co2 tabs & h2O2 in the drip system 2 x wilma 8's 70 ltr each. They come with 11ltr pots. Im using rockwool & clay pebbles. The growth is Phenomenal, I have a mixed batch Shamans are already 1.80m - after 4 wks flowering White widdows 1.40m Stunning Plants
    Cali Orange are the biggest 2.0m, My grow areas are 1.20x1.20x2m & for the biggies 1.65 x 1.65 x 2.6m high. I also have 8 white widdow clones which are 30 cm high in a kitty litter box & 8 Euforias which are 70cm & only 6wks old What are you growing? Best Opensky

12. I'm doing DWC (8x 5 gallon pods). Very simple, i'm sure you know the ins and outs.
    I'm keeping my pH around 5.8 and humidity around 50%. My tap water is around 7pH. When i add my nutes and H2O2 my pH will end up around pH6.2. Canna nutes have a pH buffer so you don't have to mess about with the pH too much. A little pH down and i'm stable at 5.8ph.
    Net pot size will depend on what size you are going to grow your plant. Mine are 5" (125mm) net pot, i grow my plants from a 1000mm to 1400mm.

13. Thanks again guys! Waiting on my genetics, hoping they didn't get seized. The strains are Mazar and shnazzleberry. The space will be a DR-40 grow tent, so the height will need to be limited. Currently working out the details of size of the res. Once I know how tall my res will be, then I know how tall my planbts can be. Thanks again for the level of detail about your grows. I just need a couple of more supplies, mainly the seeds.