Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cana-Icecream

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by theoxx32, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Has anyone done this? How do we do so?

I'm going to be making some by Christmas, I think. There are a couple of ways to do it. The most talked about is to infuse the milk/cream that it's made with but this is really inefficient and would be more of a novelty. The way I plan to make it is by using some infused honey and glycerin so that I can get a good, effective stand-alone product that tastes great.  :)

3. Care to share your recipe? Sounds amazing!

As soon as I'm sure that it's up to my standards. I make ice cream all the time and have a number of good recipes but this one will be Butter Pecan Praline. I make and use infused honey in a lot of things. The only challenge will be to figure out how strong I want it. 

It's going to be my Christmas present to myself. Stay tuned.  ;)