Cana Cola

Discussion in 'General' started by Nikkisunshne609, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Good looken Babkitty! Thank you! Now to get my hands on some tincture =)

2. It got to a point where i was buying 10 packs of nug soda a week, that got too expensive, even at 5$ a bottle of XXX Keef Kola. I get that price because I am a hash maker here in Colorado and I have trade set up with them. But even at $5 i am at 2 or 3 a day,they are soooo Gooood, in 30 min I have a 2-4 hour lift. (And my tolerance is that of a daily hash smoker).

anyway~ Time to make some super dank Sour Grape Tinctures and just make Mountain Doob!!!! I figured I needed to save the money and just make it myself.

Btw this is my recommended daytime party drink

~ 1 Part Pineapple Juice
    ~ 1 Part Vodka - ( or Nug Vodka!)
    ~ 1 Part Mountain Doob - Mountain Dew + Tincture

Stir or Blend over Ice and serve~ mmmmm Dewlicous

For flavors I purchase I stick too Orange and Cola for my:

Cuba Libre's ( Caribbean rum n Cola Nug Soda
    Orangesicles ( Vanilla Vodka n Orange Nug Soda)

Oh also, This Canna Cola is a total marketing ploy and the fact that the dude behind it looks like a penny chaser, seems his intentions are solely for profit. I wonder how good of a product he can make when he doesn't even try it himself. Hence just the marketing business plan with weed thrown in it?, don't see them as a long term player.

Ill take Dixie Elixers, Marqaha, or Keef Kola over this dude, I know the people making the stuff and they are passionate even hosting parties monthly for people to try bottles and bottles for FREE~

Denver is where its at, I wish this guy luck but I think he will hit a brick wall with our home grown competition.

Here are some links for your edumacations!
    The Award-Winning Medical Marijuana Drinks, Keef Cola, AJA Energy and Keef Boost are Colorado's Medical Marijuana Health Drinks of Choice
    marQaha Medicated Drinks Tinctures Sprays and more!
    Dixie Elixirs & Medibles – the MMJ patients choice

Nug Soda's have changed how i consume my hash, I still stay active and I avoid mostly all other sweets like cookies n brownies, the soda's \work well with my lifestyle.

Also : the reason I choose keef Kola mostly is because all their soda's use Hash and not any Nug extractions. Just pure hash extractions.

3. 10 packs of nug soda a week :eek: holy shitt man! I havent gotten to try any but now I want to try it more then ever. Im ubber jealous and your super lucky! I want to go to Colorado so bad im afraid once I get there Ill never want to leave! so your occupation is hash maker uhhh thats awesome! sign me up :smoke: