Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cana butter with Reggie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 15jasosa, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Hey y'all!
    I'm a Cali boy now in Texas for about 5 years now. So my tolerance is still high but not as high!
    I make some killer butter. It works even great for Reggie!

I simmer in a mason jar in a pot of water!
    But before I put the herb I simmer just the butter
    Then fridge and seperate the liquid once solid produces!
    Then I repeat with herb the next time. But no longer have to seperate the liquid, just strain the herb out with a Hanes thin ass shirt, works for me,
    It always comes out potent,

Any better ideas and stuff to use Reggie because I really don't like smoking it but it is much easier to come by for me, sadly I know but it is what it is!

2. You did not mention the decarb. Decarboxylation is a very important step in the production of edibles.

PsychedlicSam in his stickey thread above called Another Tincture Thread...
    Has done research on his own time and using his own money and Sam has now recommended decarb at 240 F for 40 minutes.