Can your mental state interfere with your high?

Discussion in 'General' started by darkfires12, May 30, 2010.

1. Question, but if you mentally think you aren't going to get high when you are smoking some herb, our chances are greater that you won't be satisfied with your high? Since Februrary, I gotten this belief that I am not able to reach an enjoyable when I am high and thus I usually find myself disappointed or thinking about how I can't get as high as I used too when I smoke now. Yes, I stiull get high when I smoke, I just don't find myself enjoying it as much. I keep wishing I could get as high as I could in the past.

2. Of course.

3. absolutely.

psychology.

4. So because I mentally have the idea that I can't get really high anymore, I won't be able to get really high. Great.

5. Yeah it does, and I find if you don't enjoy what you're smoking you don't get as nice a high...like if the smokes a bit rough or doesn't taste nice or whatever

6. #6 Rastafari, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Yea man that's a what a gooood t-break is for :D

I feel this way too... it's never like it once was =(
    But this is with EVERYTHING. Are you gonna compare the sex on your wedding night to the sex 20 years later lol? Or if you eat your fav food everyday you'll eventually get sick of it, etc etc.

T-break from alot of things help you to "re-viriginize" to bring back that excitement..

7. But I love that tree that doesn't give 2 flying fucks what you think & just sweeps you off your feet cause you weren't expecting it