Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you......?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cyproz, Sep 5, 2008.

1. can you remove all the tobacco in like a camel crush or some menthol and refill it with weed?

2. Yes, but the filter catches some of the THC. And cigs are bad for you :p

3. damn filter, and i dont smoke the cigs i was just wondering cause i want to smoke weed on the way to class and its kinda public

4. You can cut the filter off... but the paper in cigarettes has cyanide in it.

5. uhm is that true? it only takes a small amount of cyanide to kill someone

6. Yea, all cigarettes have cyanide in them, they also have arsenic and an array of other deadly chemicals in them.

7. along with carbon monoxide which they have detectors in your house for.
    oh and rat poison

8. Deadly chemicals are fun! :D Stick with weed, I tell my friend that smokes cigs he'd be better off just smoking weed.