Can you wash a glass bong in the dishwasher?

Discussion in 'General' started by Simpleminded269, Sep 3, 2008.

1. My roommate needs to know, and I'm not quite sure.

2. recommend that at all. it would probably break and not clean it at all. you need alchohal (75% or higher) and salt, just mix that in your bong and shake it up until the water truns like red then repeat if its still dirty bro

3. nooooo. dont take the risk.

4. I've put mine in the dishwasher before and it didn't even get so much as scratched, but that was because I was trying to clean out the disgusting shit made from various rotten foods my dipshit brother put in there rather than clean out resin. For resin, you need rubbing alcohol and salt, like Toke said.

5. Yes you can, just make sure you take off all pieces like stem. I have done this a few times with more than 1 bong. It's not the best method to clean your bong because some of the resin is still built up inside. Cheapest and fastest is rubbing alcohol and rock salt, spotless in less than 5 minutes.

6. Do you wash glass cups and bowls in it? Then yea..you can

Seperate any pieces that may move around and stick it again. If the water or soap are able to break your bong then you probably dont have any glass dishes left either