Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CAN you vie me a answer.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hundogg420, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Im not a crackk head or do i smoke crack. But i was looking at my bong and was wondering if you could smoke crack out of a bong?? And would it get u all sorts of fucked up.

2. Yes, and yes.

3. Thx man u r the only one who isnt a dickhead about the Q

4. Yah, you could..

Mmm..crack.

5. I won't smoke crack out of anything else.

Yeah.... I'm just kidding. I know somoene would try and jump on my ass because they thought I was serious. LoL

6. wow, considering there was only 1 response (besides GreenLantern in this one) in 1 out of the 3 threads you made I don't see who was being a dickhead........

Maybe you are upset because your threads were closed, but next time don't make 3 threads with the same question.

7. Yea its my 1st day posting srry jsut take it E-Z

8. do you smoke crack? lol

9. No i already calrified that. I was just wondering if the water would trap all the chemicals. And i no people that smoke crack and they only use pipes it was just a thought.

10. Umm, well yea but there are more specific "crack bongs" I got 1 sittin in my room right now, although it isn't and has never been used for crack. maby ill post a pic if anyone is interested. its super small and has a tiny bowl, holds water too.

11. i would like to see a picture of that

12. didnt know there was any crack bongs! pics!

13. yes thats the best way too smoke crack in my point of view

14. "crack is wack" -mutatedseabass

15. no one is actually talking about doing crack

but yes, crack is wack

16. damn straight. ewww. but sure if they say so.