Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you vaporize stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hungry_ghost, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hey blades, im dry and have a jar filled with stems. Could i grind them up and stick in em in my vapor daddy?

2. Oh you definitely can. You can do anything you want. But SHOULD you? That is the question. Be real, broham.

3. Well i clearly meant will it get me high.

4. Im wondering this same damn thing and I think if you grind up the stems well it will only vaporize the crystals unless you have it turned up too hot. You prob won't feel mujch if you use stems from mids. I am about to vaporize some dank stems, will get back to you!

5. I have smoked stems before and it got me surprisingly high, just tasted like shit. If the stems are dank, sure, vape them, although you might lose crystals by grinding.

6. Okay I just broke up the stems by hand real quickly into little pieces and I would say that it is effective, and I am noticeably higher than before. I have already vaped earlier today and ran out of bud.... I would say the high is a little cloudy but not too much. It definitely relaxed me nice and good and is a good solution when you are broke and out of bud.

I have smoked stems before to try it and that was pure shit, tasted like complete shit and gave me a cigarette buzz. Vaping the stems (I used dank stems) still tastes sweet and you actually get high without that shit headache you would get if you smoked the stems.

Your turn to try it and tell me how you like it.

7. Yes you can smoke stems.

I've smoked stems before in J's and they seem fine, also ive personally never found the taste to be that bad...lol I don't know why 99% of people say it is...especially considering it should taste stronger/worse in a J, I think.

8. I never understood why people said "don't smoke stems." If you bought some danky buds and there were stems in the bag, chances are the stems are covered with trichromes and you can smoke/vape them too, you shouldn't have a problem smoking them they'll get you high. There's just no logic in saying "stems dont get you high" when I've smoked them many times and they get me high....

9. You probably got a lot of thc off the stems by breaking them with your hands.

10. Use the stems for concentrates.

• Like Like x 1