Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you vape stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I know that if you smoke stems you will usually get a pretty bad headache and it is generally not worth it.

but the other day while vaping i was wondering if you can vape them?

because i figure what gives you the headache when smoking stems is the actual burning of the whole thing but isnt vaping just taking the thc out thats why your bud/stems arent burnt into ash after.

if someone understands what im saying please clarify. cuz i dont see why you couldnt vape stems

2. Vaping has become my primary means of getting high, and I'm on a tight budget, so I vape the stems too. I've never gotten a headache from them, but then again I've never gotten a headache from smoking stems either. Make sure you grind the stems up pretty well first, and I think it'll be fine.

3. ive smoked straight up stems and not gotten a headache and had a nice buzz going. vaping should work fine

4. Yes you can vape stems

5. I'm dry at the moment and last night I put a bit of ABV that looked a bit lighter brown/a little green, and I threw some small bits of stems in there, and it worked very well, but I would highly recommend putting stuff around it.

And since you aren't smoking it, and are still getting only the active components, it wont give a headache.

6. yeah that was exactly my thought. thanks