Can you vape same hash multiple times like bud?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by roflcopter, Mar 14, 2016.

1. First time I ordered hash, which is some ice-water bubble solution (dunno really), which is supposedly good or so I heard. Don't really know, though. Made from ten different indica strains, vendor claims.
    But can be this be vaped multiple times like bud? I've noticed that bud can be vaped even 4-5 times, at least 2-3 times, depending on the temperature. And if hash can be vaped multiple times, how do I know when it's finished? WIth bud the color tells you if it still has anything left.
    And should I use 190c/374f or full 221c/429f, which is the maximum for my vape?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would say that it depends on the vape being used. I have a volcano and a pax 2. I use the volcano with its included liquid pad. I set mine to about 400 degrees, if i put in about 1/3 of a gram it makes multiple sessions. The more i put in the longer it lasts, which btw is significantly longer than flower would last even at a lower temp. I dont usually get the bubble hash tho, i would expect it to create a bit of a shorter session than an oil or wax concentrate but i could see it lasting much longer than just flower would. So i would yes you should be able to vape it several times depending on temp, vape, and your idea of usage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I only have portable vape (DaVinci Ascent). I don't really know if it's a good vape, but it wasn't cheap (over 200€) reviewers said it should be good. I want to be able to hide my vape, because I've already been getting caught once, so no way paying 500€ for volcano.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The davinci is a nice vape. The only reason i got the pax 2 instead is because it is much more discreet and far more durable. I actually was considering the davinci but Im a mechanic and im always breaking my things so i a vape with glass involved would not suit me. Try around 400 degrees with the hash, it works famously. I love my volcano and I absolutly recomend them for people. Its rock solid reliable and always puts your head in the clouds lol. Ntm its ez to use.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Does hash last longer longer than bud? Combined it with alchocolo yesterday - and still still feel airborne. Or this is a
    sign of a good hash?
    It's over 6AM here, though, but not complaining

6. Not sure if you mean alcohol... in my experience good hash does last longer than flower. The method of administering the product also has an effect on the longevity as well.

7. Cannabinol Vaporization Temperatures...

Phytocannabinoids, their boiling points & properties
    1. Δ-9-TetraHydroCannabinol (THC) Boiling point: 157C / 314.6F
    2. Cannabidiol (CBD) Boiling point: 160-180C / 320-356F
    3. Cannabinol (CBN) Boiling point: 185C / 365F
    4. Cannabichromene (CBC) Boiling point: 220C / 428F
    5. Δ-8-TetraHydroCannabinol (Δ-8-THC) Boiling point: 175-178C / 347-352.4F
    6. TetraHydroCannabiVarin (THCV) Boiling point: 220C / 428F

Cannabinol Vaporization Temperatures