Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you use medical marijuana while on probation

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by spartanstoner, May 12, 2011.

1. in the state of michigan do judges usually allow to use medical marijuana while your on probation, speciically in oakland county?

2. Banana's are good but they kinda burn my throat. It's weird.

3. ?????????????????

4. It's not up to the judge.

Here's what I've gathered in my experience and knowledge. (I'm a MI MMJ patient and also have an AAS Criminal Justice degree.) The judge cannot order either for or against it. This is up to the probation officer. If you have your medical card PRIOR to going on probation 9 times out of 10 the probation officer won't contest it. They really don't have much of a say, it would just be taken to a higher court, in the mean time you'd sit in jail on a violation. I know several people on probation (both misdemeanor and felony probation) who ARE allowed to use their MMJ while on probation.

Short Version- Discuss this with your probation officer.

Hope this helped.

5. im not on probation yet, and i dont have my card, but if i get it before i start my probation will it make a differnce. or is it to late because i had my incident before getting my card?

6. If you got it before you go on probation it'd look better for you. It takes a 90 day waiting period to get the recommendation plus another 24 from the day you send your check to even become legal.