Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you turn Vaporizer Vapor, Into a Liquid?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ITNinja, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I hope this is in the right section, if not I apologize.

I was wondering, When you vaporize, The vapor (Not Smoke) Is essentially a misty liquid correct?

If this is so would it be possible to cool this vapor down and into a liquid form, Thus making kind of something like THC Liquid?

I am pretty well learned, But not in this particular field of science, Which I think would be Chemistry.

Thanks guys,

peace:smoking:

2. I use a Vapor Brothers and the whip gets a LOT of condensation off the vapor..

Soaked it in grain alcohol, and rinsed it with some more. let the alcohol evaporate and you get a dark oil film that is easy to scrape up and mixed with a pinch of herb...(so I could put in in the whip again).

WOW what a hit...still have a ball of the goo...saving it for special times...:yay: