Can you TRUST the last person you talk to on here or what you post????

Discussion in 'General' started by MissBaracuta, Feb 3, 2014.

1. I-I can be a catgirl for you. I'm a grill as long as I'm in a skirt. I-It's okay if you think of me as senpai. But it's not like I want to or anything! Idiot!

2. Y-you too.

3. #83 Vicious, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    We don't really need any more of these type of threads I think, though it could be one of the better ones if people give legit criticism and people can handle it without throwing a fit. We really don't need any more "x the user above you" or any type of game thread.

4. Was thinking something along the lines of someone posts and asks for opinions on their characterknives heated dull red release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high

5. I'd trust myself Omega369 :wave:

6. i read the past 2 pages of this thread

no idea what the fuck is going on  :hide:

7. im thinking the same thing

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

8. I am pretty sarcastic a lot of the time. If somebody took everything I typed for it's face value they might ruin their life.

9. @[member="Mac D Rockefeller"]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKAjaw6w3wE

10. You got issues man. Why would you even have that mentality

11. Never trust me on here when I'm high. And about 20% the rest of the time. :hide:

12. [quote name="Vicious" post="19457236" timestamp="1391417432"]We don't really need any more of these type of threads I think, though it could be one of the better ones if people give legit criticism and people can handle it without throwing a fit. We really don't need any more "x the user above you" or any type of game thread.[/quote]i dont trust you because you say you're 23 yet you joined here in 2006 which would make you most likely 15 when you joined and a "retard who broke the rules." Either way for that i dont trust you.

13. Don't like something about someone says so you try to dig dirt and attack it. If, and if, I joined underage I didn't flaunt it which is why you see me here now. Be smart.

14. [quote name="Vicious" post="19465875" timestamp="1391552223"]Don't like something about someone says so you try to dig dirt and attack it. If, and if, I joined underage I didn't flaunt it which is why you see me here now. Be smart.[/quote]"though it could be one of the better ones if people give legit criticism and people can handle it without throwing a fit." - Vicious, 2014

15. If trust a few people but honestly most people on this site are fairly immature and naive

16. These hoes can't be trusted

17. If I ask a genuine question, I expect to have to wade through the troll droppings, but I also expect to get a number of different views on whatever issue I'm asking about. I've never once been disappointed, and I respect the opinions and knowledge of a number of blades to a high degree

You's some standup motherfuckers.