Can you TRUST the last person you talk to on here or what you post????

Discussion in 'General' started by MissBaracuta, Feb 3, 2014.

1. what did you just call me?

2. Your mom goes to college.

3. Don't trust me! I wasn't gold 2 minutes ago, I became gold cause I ratted you guys out. Muhahahah. Gold is sweet.

4. Impressive summation, iNeedPot-San...but it is'nt enough to withstand the mangekyou sharingan.

5. Oh shit, man. I apologize, I didn't know you were a veteran. I support the spread of FREEDOM. I'll be a good goy now.

LOL cool man.

7. You smell that? It smells like a /b/ tard.

8. @[member="Mac D Rockefeller"] ............ Amaterasu!

9. Someone buy me gold please? Lol

10. I'll buy it for you. You just have to pay. Credit card details pleaseeeee..............

Nope, never did except a little for a NACM certification but makes far more than most who have.

12. Nah, I couldn't smell it over all the weeaboo stench.

/a/ /v/ /g/ /pol/ for the record.

13. If I had money I'd buy it myself lol...

14. oh thats so hot

15. of course not, if you trust some random person on the internet youre a moron. can you trust people to casually give you advise based on their experiences? of course. 

16. #76 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014

It is when you make plus 100k a year, shits on fire. 

Guess whose job that is in 5 to 7 years? And probably then the VP in 15.

17. Oh so solly, back to my catgirls and senpai issues.

18. Humans can't be trusted.

19. [quote name="Vicious" post="19457059" timestamp="1391414333"]Punctuation [x]Grammar [x]Self Awareness [x]Contributions [x]Good Taste [x]You're a cool dude. I wish you would get on skype more.For the record I like you too, Finger My Urethra. Even though your name is unsettling. I get the feeling I'm not your favorite though.[/quote] ^^This should be a thread in and of itself, find out what grasscitians really think about youknives heated dull red release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high

20. i can have nudes or nah? just a couple of expensive walmart receipts is enough to get me hot and bothered