Can you TRUST the last person you talk to on here or what you post????

Discussion in 'General' started by MissBaracuta, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Can you try that again in a way that makes sense.

2. I'm not retarded  :cry:

3. #23 fruitality, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014

but that's what you would say if you were retarded.

how do i know i can trust you?

4. #24 emperor_dragoon, Feb 3, 2014
    I am retarded? that how you know you can trust me.

5. I was talking about the hive not any individual bees. The yard is browning we've got some great blades that shine vibrantly.

6. Damn right. I shine vibrantly. 

7. #27 CMGarcia55, Feb 3, 2014

Am I one of those people? Give it to me straight, I can take it. I've been wondering what people think of me.

I personally love the marijuana only thing, reading about people nodding on opiates in every thread, now that in my opinion was retarded, to each their own but fuck man that is some depressing shit "Yeah man i sat and nodded all night for 10 hours on grasscity" go fuck yourself guy. not you just saying those threads were everywhere, not just pandora, it was common place. 

9. #29 Vicious, Feb 3, 2014
    Punctuation [x]
    Grammar [x]
    Self Awareness [x]
    Contributions [x]
    Good Taste [x]

You're a cool dude. I wish you would get on skype more.

For the record I like you too,  Finger My Urethra. Even though your name is unsettling. I get the feeling I'm not your favorite though.

10. @[member="Finger My Urethra"]

Exactly, its call Grasscity, not Dopecity.

11. I'm a good person , and there a good percentage of great blades and bladies here, of course some people suck but it happens... But most people are legit

I know I've been saying I will next time too many times but I'll start tomorrow. I finally got my sleep schedule sorted out for school and other things.

Whats this sleep schedule you speak of? I havent had one of those in a while and every time I do something major happens to fuck it up. So I am just like fuck it, I sleep when I can.

14. It say you registered in 2012. That shit was long gone then.

That's my point though, it was suppose to stay in Pandora and there were guidelines. There reason it would intrude on people like you is because retards didn't follow the rules. If you didn't like it you didn't have to read it. It was the Box, a moral-free zone.

I'm like that too, it's a bitch to get it back.

16. #36 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014

Yea I highly doubt it would have stuck around anyhow for the changeover with apple all up in our shit to the point where we lost nudity threads.

Sorry threads that didnt even contain nudity, that were simply sexual in nature. 

17. I need to give others leave way but am expecting to get screwed​

18. nah bro don't trust any of us.

DON'T DO IT BRO.

19. I don't trust NO ONE!!!!

20. #40 Vicious, Feb 3, 2014
    I'm dying to put you in grammar Auschwitz.

AHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Anyone. Fuck.