Can you "trip" on marijuana?

Discussion in 'General' started by DiscreetStonerr, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Can you "trip" on weed? I've heard and read stories of people tripping on weed, like they see hallucinations and closed eye visuals. Can weed really cause effects like this? Or is it a placebo affect?

2. I've gotten really intense closed eye visuals. It's not really tripping like with other unmentionables but it's more like your imagination goes into hyperdrive.

3. this.

basically if i think it, i can see it

4. hey discreet stoner

its not good forum etiquette to make multiple threads like that.
    especially when your question is being answered in another thread you made.

also threads like this should be in apprentice tokers

I dont really give a shit. But its better I warn you than a mod. :)

5. Thank you kind siiiir.

6. Well you can get high but you won't trip. Tripping is when you hallucinate or imagine/see/hear things that aren't there. I've gotten extremely baked but when you trip it's just a different world.

7. Yes you can trip.

Marijuana is a hallucinogen, stimulate, depressant.

8. Can def be a mind trip haha

9. When I first started, or when I begin to toke again after a T-break, I can close my eyes and get some very vivid, colorful images/patterns.

It only really happens to me when I smoke solo though because I like to sit back and close my eyes and reflect on my day when I'm toking alone at the end of the day.

10. This sounds quite enjoyable. I might have to do this later! toke on!

11. You can "trip" but I doubt it is anything like other unmentionables. I have often had slight hallucinations such as seeing things in the shadows.. but nothing like a real trip.

12. saw double the other morning during wake and bake.... closest ive come, idk

13. The edibles can sometimes be as potent as a shroom trip.

14. I never get visuals, but I can feel like im falling sometimes, and music is really really good. I'd say I feel the hallucinogenic effects of weed

15. i've tripped while stoned.

curbs, carpets, my own shoes

you name it bruh i've tripped over it at one time or another

16. Hey Marley whats your sig from?

17. Even weak acid is way stronger than weed in terms of the high and visuals. Not the same at all.

18. if you have low tolerance, and you eat edibles. that shit will seriously fuck you up.

19. It's effects are considered psychedelic.

Not neccasarily hallucinogenic