Can you touch yourself..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 124dank420, May 13, 2009.

1. #1 124dank420, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    After you touch yourself can you put your hand in your mouth or not wash your hands?

Like when your masterbating would you have to wash your hands to go eat or do anything else

2. Maybe if your dick has pink eye...

3. hahaha OP is blasted yo

4. i love when that things gets posted.

5. haha wtf

6. i alwyas wash my hands, i dated this girl that would lick her fingers clean, or lick mine after i used em on her... till one time she was bleeding and didnt know and ended up licking pussy blood off my fingers

7. lol gross.

8. yeah it was pretty gross, i noticed there was blood there before she licked though, she didnt tell me she was bleeding so i didnt tell her she was lickin blood. loled at her for so long

9. Wat??
    that shit made me fuking cry laughing
    where do people find funny shit like that. ive seen it all over the city

10. imagechan is where i've seen most of them.

11. LOL!!! That's funny and gross.

12. It's just normal to wash your hands. The same was you wouldnt wipe your ass then go eat a KFC with your hands.

13. I've eaten before, only because my room was hotboxed and I couldn't just leave and wash my hands. Plus, I ate with the hand I didn't do it with.

14. sorry gonna double post,

yes U can.
    fuck that washing your hands EVERY TIME.
    to take a dump, I 99 outta 100 times wash my hands, with soap, but wanking is a diff story.
    I keep my dick clean and my manjuice out of harms way so yes u can eat and yes u can put your hand or finger in your mouth since i wouldnt think a whole hand fits in your mouth ..

15. oh my. what a fucked up thread. this really has me loling.

and I agree with mat