can you tell when a girl is faking an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juta107, Nov 20, 2011.

1. chances are (if you're a guy) and you've had sex, you've witnessed a girl faking an orgasm, whether you know it or not. it doesn't matter how AMAZING you are in bed, 90% of females will not orgasm everysingletime.

so question is, can you tell when a girl is faking it? and do you get offended by girls faking orgasms?
    i do it any time that i dont actually orgasm because i dont want to hurt the guy's ego. it has nothing to do with if he did something wrong, it just doesnt always happen.

discuss.

2. I just don't like the fact that some woman put themselves up on this sex throne of hierarchy just because men orgasm quicker than them. But you seem cool for caring about his ego. Sex can be pretty tiring and most of the time the chick just has to sit there taking it. I think it's pretty easy to tell if she's faking it because you can usually feel her muscles totally squeezing around your dick if she's cumming and her legs start to close.

3. The simple answer for me would be no, cause if they did I couldnt tell

4. This just seems like a way for something inane to blow up. You say you save his ego now, but if this tidbit ever came out it'd be more crushing then if you had just had him do something different so he knows your body.

That'd bother me if I were to find out someone I'd been fucking for a long time faked it on the regular. If I'm doing something wrong let me know, don't hide it because you're afraid it my hurt my feelings.

5. Fuck it, ima get my nut!

6. if it were something that he was doing wrong then id absolutely tell him. but the thing is, thats not even the problem. orgasms simply will not happen for most women every time. the only solution would be going longer..not as much with the literal sex but moreso with clitoral stimulation. and when i can tell that im not going to cum for like another hour, im not going to make him keep going. like the poster above said, guys have to do a lot of the work. and im pretty considerate of that and am very generous with giving head/etc. and id feel bad making him keep going LONG after he already came. ehh idk. faking it seems like a necessary white lie sometimes

7. If you make him go long enough, he'll get hard again and can fuck you some more :ey:

I don't know about your boyfriend but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make my lady happy. So don't give up so easily on the orgasms!

8. I can care less what noise she makes, I'm too busy jamming my ipods GYFO playlist, and you better believe I'm not leaving until I've flushed that thing dry or I'm bored and want to hit my bong

You get what you put in Sally, sorry to hear you're not having fun.

9. girls don't need to be fake with me, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN BRO!?