Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you tell the strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fredboy, Apr 19, 2012.

1. can u tell the strain or how good it is or anything from these pictures?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. No, sorry.

I'd schmoke it.

3. NOBODY can tell you the strain by a picture.

4. smells pretty fresh almost minty

5. low, mid, high? indica sativa, ?

6. No you cannot tell what strain it is from simple phone pictures

7. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Weed.[/quote]

Are you sure? I dunno, I guess I see how you got that...

Alright, I second that. Looks like weed to me.

8. No one is gonna be able to tell what strain it is. It might just be a bad pic but I can't see to any trichs on it so it's probaly not fire. Just smoke it.

9. Atleast you have nuggets & they look frosty. Smoke it & find out the taste & if you have a head/body high. then we might have a better guess.

10. looks like this shit i just got called G-6, but i have no idea

11. Kolgate Kush

12. Looks like some yummy buds bro, I'd smoke it :smoke:

You can't tell strains or anything just by pictures, your dealer or who you got it from would have to know what seeds they planted. :wave:

It looks like it might be an indica dominant strain based on how dense the nuggets are, but you never know. Your best bet is to just smoke it and find out what kind of a high it gives you.

13. Thanks guys I had a small bowl about 1/4 - 1/2 a bowl 4 hours ago and im still feelin it. been in couch lock mode.

14. Couch lock mode= more than likely indica, but that is as far we can go telling you what is is.

15. ^This.

16. Woah dude the close up of your hand is crazy.

17. Looks just like the shit I got, in that case its def a highgrade indica. some kind of kush. enjoy dat ish dude

18. Impossible. Also it's not great quality either. Trichomes are visible but don't have great structure, somewhat crushed. Better than nothing.

19. looks like it is marijuana.