Can you tell the sex ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eastcoastghost, Jan 11, 2017.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry if the pics aren't the best ... Been vegging for 35 days. Switched to 12/12 yesterday. Bag seed from some purple canatonic, soo I'm hoping for a female

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No indication of sex yet from what i can see!

3. I think its too early to tell, but I'd say its leaning toward a female.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Too early but looks like a bitch up 2 now dude

Autoflower420

5. %90fem

• Like Like x 1
  6. Stipules are crossed so It may be fem, won't know for sure until you see these bad babys

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]
    Does anyone know if this is male or.female

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 5
  8. It's a female, but she might be gay. Shouldn't affect the potency of the bud.

• Like Like x 3
  9. 18inchs so its way too big to be a man lol

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you all , here's some more pics from right now. . 8 hrs later lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG][​IMG]

I hope it's a female ! If it has buds with seeds I ain't going to be too upset. Fuck it free seed lol

12. Looks a little too early to tell like others have said but that growth looks nice! Good job!

13. Thanks i been feeding it coconut water I think it's doing good for it

• Like Like x 1
  14. I never heard of feeding it coconut water but dayummmm if it works it works! Where did You hear that from just out of curiosity?

• Like Like x 2
  15. my girl drinks organic coconut water all the time so one day I was reading the ingredients and nutrition and it's really 100% Thai pink coconut water and it's packed with potassium and calcium so I jus started mixing like a shot of it with plain water every now and then lol idk if it's benefiting it but it ain't hurting it yet

16. Haha You have a true green thumb mind for noticing that Thanks for checking out My thread! Excited to See You grow!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Coconuts are the biggest seed on the planet, the coco ut water is full of nutrients that plants need to survive.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yea literally big ol seeds , so as long as it's official 100% coconut water I figure why not

19. Better keep an eye on that one, it could go either way

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yea deff, I'm worried about any extra salts or w.e but aye at least it's just a bag seed might even end up being male