Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you tell me what this is?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by headwoundharry, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I just acquired this in a trade for a gram of super silver jack and have no idea what it is. I use alot of pieces but never used something like this

image-1802553762.jpg

2. An ashcatcher? :confused_2:

3. I think it's just an ugly bowl you got. Hope it was good weed!

4. Seems to be a inline perc bubbler....Probably hits fairly smooth.

5. It hits smooth. Yea it's ugly but the kid was all out of hope on finding some chronic so I have him a g for this piece. He said he paid 70 for it so I came out in the end. I like it

6. i have a friend who has a similar bubbler, i too thought it was an ash catcher at first glance. I would imagine that is where the inspiration came from.

7. Looks pretty sweet to me, I'd love to have a cool little inline bubbler like that. Nice pick up.

8. Yeah man looks like an inline bubbler.
    China made, but still, I wouldn't even give that up for just a gram lol. Kid is gonna miss it after that G is gone haha.

9. ya i wouldn't mind doing that trade either