Can you tell if my plant is male or female?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by foodandweed, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm a complete growing noob.
    I'm growing an afghan kush ryder autoflowering plant (the thread is in my sig).

Now, I bought these as feminized seeds, but I'm just trying to make sure 100%. Can you tell by the photo if its male or female? Or is it too early to tell?

Thanks blades!!

Attached Files:

2. yeah its too early :<

3. dang! It's day 15, almost day 16 of its growth.
    Hopefully I'll see some white hairs soon :(

4. Its its sold as feminized its 99% chance its female so dont sweat it. I grow those to as well from time to time. Check out my signature and youll two I have going among others. Just harvested one earlier this week, the other will be next week.

5. im not too worried, Im just looking to see where to look out for, or where my buds are gonna shoot from :D I just want it to growwwwwww!

6. Takens about a month to veg a month to flower. Where will the buds shoot from if its like mine from everywhere.

7. It's way to early man. Unless you flower it early you won't be able to tell until week 4-6. If it's feminized then it ill most likely be female, the only thing you really have to worry about is it becoming a hermie.

8. He wont hav that issue its a Autoflower. They take about 60 days seed to harvest grown it many times. Be hard to get a hermie with that one. Easiest grow ever leave the lights on 24/7 water nute done in 60 days.

9. thanks guys.

with this particular strain, it says it should start showing signs of flowering anywhere from 14-25 days into growth.