Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can YOU study or work while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkieGrrl, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Yup! I prefer being high during my on call week because I am way more patient with people. If I am too high I can sober myself up pretty quickly, so it's never an issue.

2. I've written some of my best papers for college while stoned out of my mind.

3. I use to detail cars baked almost daily. Enjoyed it so much, had so much pride in my work. Wasnt bad either

4. I blaze pretty often before work and still get shit done

5. Can't read while high period so I don't blaze then study/do hw. Not practical for me.

6. I've actually been training myself to work high for the past two months and I'd say I've got it figured out now, I can blaze and go study or write or work and not have any issues. Sometimes when I pick up new stuff though it'll catch me off guard and I'll end up spacing out for a while cause I got too high :smoke:

7. fuck yea. thats almost how i always do my school work after school....

8. Indeed. I think it's related to the openmindedness and acceptance bit that often comes with smoking weed. When you see yourself in others, how can you truly hate anyone ? The way I see it, hate stems from fear, which stems from the unknown -- one comes to hate things that they fear, because they do not understand them and possibly feel intimidated by them. One time someone told me, "I hate team sports, they don't make any sense."

9. I'm at work vapeing and it comes with tolerance cause a bowl won't fuck me up like it use too. But keeps me at a chill high

10. I'm actually gonna blaze before work tomorrow :D

11. Me and my friend enjoy smoking before our shift since i dont really interact with many people at my work being high there is fun :D