Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you stop a joint from burning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hamish1477, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Im sitting here smokin a j and i was thinking i was pretty toasted so far so I tried to put it out like you would a cigarette but the paper just crumpled and a little weed fell out. Is there a way to fully extinguish a joint without losing any weed?

2. [quote name='"hamish1477"']Im sitting here smokin a j and i was thinking i was pretty toasted so far so I tried to put it out like you would a cigarette but the paper just crumpled and a little weed fell out. Is there a way to fully extinguish a joint without losing any weed?[/quote]

Dude, smoke that shit get extra toasted

3. let it sit , it'll eventually stop burning by itself...

4. I just squeeze the cherry.

5. yeah just put the cherry down on the concrete and rub it off, stomp it out, then twist the end of your joint and youll have a little one to maintain later.

6. If you really want, use scissors...

7. lick your fingers and grab the cherry

8. Uh yeah just let it sit, or crush the cherry.

9. Might want to spit on it too..just in case :rolleyes:

10. Blow it out or rub off the cherry.

11. i know but i was more worried about the j crumpling up not as much putting it out i guess

12. Either roll smaller joints or smoke more haha. Yeah you can break the cherry off the end and it will stop. But it will smell like its still burning if you keep it in your pocket. So might as well just finish off that evidence sir

13. I spit on the ground and touch the tip of the j to it

14. ^ isnt that a little unhygienic?

15. Gotta live a little dangerous if we want our joints unlit.

16. lol with all the smoke we're putting in our lungs, smoking a little of our own spit is the least of our problems :smoke:

17. If your j mashes up like that it's because you're not rolling it properly, try rolling tighter similar to that of a cigarette and it won't happen, personally when I put one out I pinch the j under the cherry then flick the cherry out and twist the excess paper to keep anything from spilling out.

18. put the smallest glass over it, block its access to oxygen...that should work

19. By far the best way is to butane it out, just hold down the button on your lighter (dont light the lighter) and put it as close to the cherry as you can and it will go out.

20. put it out on the ground... you dont have to stab at it, just gently rub it and it will go out and it wont crumble.