Can you start getting tested if you don't get a notification if the mail??

Discussion in 'General' started by Kamehameha, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Sorry if this is in the wrong section but:

Can they start drug testing you for probation if you have yet to receive a notification in the mail or anything? It's been like 3 months since it has officially started. About 2 months ago I went to check at the municipal court why I haven't received anything, but the person said there was a fire or something at the probation building, and there would be a delay. And I've tried calling them many times as well, and no response really. The Officer I'm supposedly assigned to (I found out over the phone) has their contact number out of service as well.

So my question is basically: Can you start getting tested without receiving a letter in the mail that states who your probation officer is and such, ect.?

Thanks ;)

2. you are on probation, they can call you up and tell you to come take a UA whenever they want to. They likely wont, until the very end of probation though, to give you that false sense of security and hope you do something stupid and slip up...

keeping people on probation = more money in their pockets

Ive been on probation for 14 months, and ive never received anything in the mail from my probation office

3. How often have you been tested? I know that each PO varies however.

4. I had 4 ua's a month for 6 months, then 2 a month for a bit. Now i am on mouth swabs

in total ive had probably 40 tests done lol

5. Damn, that's pretty consistent :(