Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you snort kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Copper164, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wondering if you could snort kief, could be a fun thing to do.

2. Yes you can.

3. disaster idea

but since it's something fun for you to do, DO IT

4. You can snort anything that fits.

Will it get you high? Possible but you would need lots of it. Your nose will hate you.

5. Cutting up a few lines right now actually.
    Later tonight im injecting bho into my bloodstream.

6. If you decide to do this, please post videos. :D

7. i wouldn't do it,haha.

8. That's the wrong question.

Can you snort sand at the beach?
    Yes, yes you can.

But will it get you high?
    No, no it won't.

9. Mixing it with ground black pepper helps it activate. Let us know how it goes please.

10. Go for it dude, should be a lot of fun!

But I don't see why you don't just smoke it.

oh by the way, THC is heat activated...

11. hell yea dude shit gets you twisted.. Ull be seein stars fer sher bromo.

12. Why wouldn't it get you high? And honestly 2 lines of kief would be like .3 at most which is nothing.

13. I had to eat an eight in class one because the word was that the dogs were coming through and I was high after it, so your body temp is enough.

14. I have seen this question a lot in the short time I have been here. Yes you "can" snort it, but as for its effects I have neither seen nor heard anything on its effects.

Long story short, if you do it, post a video. I want something to laugh at.

15. THC is heat activated.... and not a lot can pass through the nasal lining very effectively. Some things obviousness do, but kief for sure isn't one of them.

So to get it heat activated use crushed habanero peppers in your kief to get it hot enough to activate. Then you'll be blazed all day. Report your findings please.

16. No it isn't.

17. THC Becomes activated at 220 F anything less and the effects are just placebo.

Feel free to waste your kief. Smoking or vaporizing would be ideal.

18. In order to get high from cannabis, you have to have a heat source. That's why you have to bake all your edibles (unless you saturate them for weeks), because without that heat, the thc isn't released properly. Not even the heat from your stomach is enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.