Can you snort kief?

Discussion in 'General' started by Xx420smokexX, May 9, 2012.

1. Just wondering since it's a powder would most likely be absorbed by mucous membranes like any other drug you snort.

I know it would take longer to hit you and all but I still think it would be pretty sweet :D

2. lololol i wanna kno!

3. Is it possible? Yes. You can snort just about anything small enough. Will it get you high? No. That is just a big waste of something that can get you really baked. The body absorbs very little THC from raw weed products. But why would you even want to do such a thing? I've never tried it because I'm fine how I am.

4. It's neccessary to heat THC before you're body can metabolize it.

5. I like the "matter of factly" approach that you took when you not only obviously don't know how it's going to, if at all, effect you, but you're even asking the question.

I'm not at all being a dick, but I did find that humorous.

Smoke it or press it into some shoe/hippie hash, then...smoke it!

6. no kief is fine i ate raw hash and got high, do it for the sake of science so we all know. Sticky this thread if he does so.

7. [quote name='"stonedchristian"']no kief is fine i ate raw hash and got high, do it for the sake of science so we all know. Sticky this thread if he does so.[/quote]

leave it to the Christian to say something like this.. ;)

no, it will not get you high. don't waste your bud or time doing so.

8. [quote name='"InfaredRoses"']

leave it to the Christian to say something like this.. ;)

no, it will not get you high. don't waste your bud or time doing so.[/quote]

Well wouldn't hurt to try?

We all don't personally know

9. I thought the THC had to be heated or extracted before you are able to get high on it?

10. I believe the keif crystals will cut up your insides

11. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']

Well wouldn't hurt to try?

We all don't personally know[/quote]

I believe that's why he asked, it just seems silly to me. Save your nostrils for the good stuff mate.

12. My friend says it works, but he also claims to be high the next day at times, so he's probably not the most reliable

13. #13 Vicious, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    It wont absorb. It has to do with its solubility. Also, it will not metabolize well.

Please put this kind of stuff in Q&A, not General.

14. Just smoke it op needs to be heat activated for one, secondly it will hurt like fuck.

Just smoke it for a better time

15. Thanks guys! Maybe I'll try it when I harvest. Just for the fuck of it.

And for science! ;)

16. Or inject it intravenously........ :eek:

17. That would be nuts!
    Makes me wonder...

18. If there's a will, there's a way... !

19. Yeah but it's going directly into your bloodstream. So if it's dangerous, there's no stopping anything once you push down that plunger.

You'll probably be dead in minutes lol

20. It gets absorbed to the blood stream within seconds of inhaling anyways. Though I wonder what it would like blasting THC straight to the blood stream. As stupid as it sounds, if there where a safe method, I would try this before snorting it.