Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Smoke With This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatgoodjamaican, May 25, 2013.

1. i was wondering if you can smoke with sheet music. as in roll the weed in sheet music and smoke it.

2. That's a really really bad idea. Not only is the paper not meant to be smoked and probably really harsh and gross tasting/bad for you, it also has ink which is reaaaaallly bad for you to smoke. Just pull up to a gas station and buy some rolling papers or dutches 

3. LMAO. yeah man the ink printed on the sheet music will do wonders for your lungs lol

4. I mean you could....but you really shouldnt.  I would advise tin foil before I advise that.

5. you been smokin symphonies, son? 
    :smoking: 

6. No, you can't. It will burn fast, be harsh as hell, and be terrible for your lungs. If you want to roll a joint, use rolling papers, if you're broke, wait until you have money, then buy rolling papers.

7. Orange zig-zags are better .or there cut corners XD