Can You Smoke Weed Out Of A Tobacco Pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CallmeMaybe, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Just wondering if it gets you high and if any of you use one.

Fuck yo presents!

2. I used to use a baccy pipe back in the 80's. They work ok. Kind of a bitch to clean through.

3. tobacco pipes are strictly for tobacco. nothing else works. 

all jokes aside, yes they work. and can be cool when you want to load a huge bowl with your friends, however like OSS mentioned earlier the wooden ones can be a real bitch to clean. go for a stone one with a removable mouth piece of some order. ( preferably not plastic) 

4. Yes they do work my friend had a little one he bought at the gas station down the road from his house and it worked but not very well. But it was that or a little green metal pipe from the same gas station and I left my glass spoon in his room a very far walk through a cow field away so we used both and they both worked but still got clogged very eaisly and needed a tooth pick to fix it but it still worked on very lightly packed and hit bowls.

5. what age are you? 
    roughly

6. 55. Why I stay on GC talking to kiddies for hours and hours everyday is beyond me. I am a freekin weirdo.

LOL, I feel your pain, plus nine. :D

8. Thanks man. I am gettin the feels. *hugs fizzly and starts crying*

Don't be going homo on me! :mad:

10. I aint goin home! I'm staying right here. *hugs fizzly tighter*

11. Home = homo . . . NOT!

Post nude pix of your bitch or STFU! :mad:

12. lol. You phobic?

NO!

I just don't like homos. :mad:

Who is that in your av, Michael Douglas? :confused:

14. Yeah. He portrayed William Foster in the movie Falling down. William Foster is a hero of mine :)

I never saw that movie, but saw him on Letterman a couple of weeks ago. He looks so much like his father it's amazing.

Whur's all mah bitches? :mad:

[​IMG]

I love that movie, saw it in the theater when I was 13.

17. you can't smoke it out of pretty much anything that has 2 holes and empty space in between

You can't?

19. Yes I have smoked out of tobacco pipes back in the 80's. They work.

20. Yeah my friend has one, we hit some out of it yesterday

Roll Another One.