Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke vaped bud and get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cunningham, Oct 12, 2012.

1. My friend just texted me and asked if He could smoke vaped bud and get high. I said it tastes like shit but you get high. I tried this once but i was already buttered so i dont really know if it got me high.

2. yes but id put it in edibles or something

3. yes you can smoke it. no, you cannot get high from it if it has been fully vaped. The vape to0ok all the THC. Now you will choke to death and get lung cancer from the dry rock hard dehydrated brown bud

4. depends... if you havent vaped it to ashe? then yes I usually empty my wand after it turns a bit to the darker brown side. You can also use it to make canabutter for edibles

5. NO!!!! you will not get high. You might as well go get some pebbles from your garden and throw them in your corn flakes and see how edible that is.

6. ^ are you serious? lol

use that vape poo in some edibles.
    i never use a vape or make edibles from the left over herb but a friend of mine does it all the time.
    of course you need to use more than you would if you had un-vaped weed.

7. Vaped it to ash? thats gross. Once the weed goes from green to brown and is dry as a piece of beef jerky, its done. No more THC in that thing and it needs to be thrown away.

THERE IS NO THC IN VAPED BUD!!!! why cook it or eat it or try to smoke it? Its garbage.

8. I just smoked some of my avb earlier from my MFLB. I vape til it's a dark brown.

Gets me hella high. There are other camnabinoids other than thc, and they volitalize at higher temperatures than vapes can get to, plus it's not always evenly distributed through your bud.

More stoney high though. Very medicating.

9. You won't get high per se. You will get a very nice body stone. Sure the thc is mostly gone, but there are plenty of CbDs left. Roll up a jay. That's usually what I do, and I can attest to the effectiveness. After a Saturday night of vaping, me and my dudes roll up an abv doob. It's pretty chill and relaxing to just not get mind fucked, but extremely comfortable

10. it's a really half assed and really dirty high but go for it if your fiending

11. I vape my bud to an even brown.

I always smoke it later on or if I'm out of non-vaped bud, always gets me high too. Yes, it tastes like ass, but it's not unbearable.

So whoever says it doesn't get you high, hasn't tried to for themselves.

12. I was assuming he meant abv not ash

13. That is simply not true...at all.

Stop spewing misinformation. I vape until dark brown and it still gets me extremely high, given it is much more of a stoned feeling but there is still plenty of THC and other cannabinoids locked in the bud.

I don't know who told you that but they are not correct. Are you even a vape owner? If so I suggest making an edible out of ABV or smoking it because you're missing out.

14. [quote name='"Danbridge"']yes you can smoke it. no, you cannot get high from it if it has been fully vaped. The vape to0ok all the THC. Now you will choke to death and get lung cancer from the dry rock hard dehydrated brown bud[/quote]

[quote name='"Danbridge"']

NO!!!! you will not get high. You might as well go get some pebbles from your garden and throw them in your corn flakes and see how edible that is.[/quote]

[quote name='"Danbridge"']

Vaped it to ash? thats gross. Once the weed goes from green to brown and is dry as a piece of beef jerky, its done. No more THC in that thing and it needs to be thrown away.

THERE IS NO THC IN VAPED BUD!!!! why cook it or eat it or try to smoke it? Its garbage.[/quote]
    Wtf? No, there's other cannabinoids besides THC, ya know?

15. Theres so much win here...because apparently the only cannabinoid is THC lmfao.

The abv is loaded with all of its CBC's still and will have a small amount of THC based on how much you vaped it. Smoke it up, its harsh as fuck but super relaxing. I always do half mids half abv in a blunt, tastes fine, and I've always gotten super baked, definintely way more than if i'd have just smoked .6 gs of mids (obvious first hand proof abv fucks you up)

16. Guys, yes it will give you a buzz. Not as good as fresh weed, but the buzz is there. It is harsh and tastes bad, but will work as a "day smoke".

My hubby never complains about my "magic muffins" that are made with dried fan leaves and the "left-overs" blenderized into "flour". They get us both nicely high.

But lately, the "left-overs" have been being put into capsules as per "Old Hippie's" recent experience- (you guys might want to explore his some of his other articles- they are often quite interesting! :D )

Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong (news – 2012)
    Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong

I can assure you that there is still some "bounce to the ounce" in those vaped "left-overs" unless they are all but charcoal! :D

Granny :wave:

17. [quote name='"Danbridge"']yes you can smoke it. no, you cannot get high from it if it has been fully vaped. The vape to0ok all the THC. Now you will choke to death and get lung cancer from the dry rock hard dehydrated brown bud[/quote]

Actually you can get high but it will be a body high and you will not get lung cancer