Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke stems ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 133486, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ive smoked jus stems plenty of times. yeah it hits like a bitch n tastes nasty. BUT i havent gotten any headaches or anything, jus stoned. i guess it depends on the person smoking. as a matter of fact im all out of weed til tmrw n all i have left are stems lol. guess ill fire up a bowl before i go to bed

2. You would be surprised man. A pile of stems can leave you rolling in kief.

3. If you bought $20 worth of bud and there's a little stem, go ahead and smoke it! But if you've got a decent quantity, save up all the stems and use 'em to cook something!

4. You can..but I'd rather save all of mine up for a nice batch of IsoHash. :)

5. #45 bhangii, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    if im rolling a blunt or a joint, i get rid of all the stems.. if im packin a bowl, i'll get rid of big stems but i leave the little ones one in.. i find that it helps the bowl burn nicer and u really can't taste the little stems.. oh n they dont cause headaches

6. I've smoked stems on multiple occasions and got a nice high from them believe it or not. The taste is absolutely horrible, and the smoke is harsh as fuck, but they'll get you to where you need to be. I just break em up into smaller stems and smoke them out of my spoon.

7. I'm smoking a bowl of stems right now.
    Mids stems yet, and I'm high. And no headache. Baller. :D

8. Umm, yes you can physically smoke stems. Do i recommend this in any way?....NO

9. I just ran out and am not picking up seeing as i'm leaving for cuba tomorrow. I do have a bag of stems though. Decided to put some in my grinder and smoke a bowl of stems. Honestly it's not that bad, I have a nice little high right now. Didn't taste that bad either aha. 

10. Yea if it has thc on it my buds have thc on the leaves and stems

11. Just another stoner hear to share some of what i have learned. Had some stems left and grinded them up and rolled spliffs with them bout 1/4th stems and 3/4th tobacco. Smoked 2 one pretty much after the other and am pretty stoned. I also smoke about an 1/8th a day so my tolerance is not that low and was happy surprised no real headache and am about a 6 or 7 on high scale hope this helps any of you.

12. Yepp smoked a fat bowl full of stems yesterday i got ripped for a good hour

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My dogs won't even eat stems unless it's good good.