can you smoke mites ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smanola, Oct 15, 2013.

1. cause that's what i'm doing rite now

2. Sounds yummy lol doubt they will be huge issue might taste funky tho

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If you buy weed off the street your probably smoking mites alll the time..
    Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 bananamber, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    I assume you're not literally smoking only mites. If you mean weed with mites, it's fine. You'd be surprised how much weed in the world has bug carcasses trapped in them. Honestly, as far as street weed, I'd be more worried about toxic pesticides.

You've probably smoked more bug shit and ladybug carcasses than you'd care to know.

5. Yes, but they make the weed taste a bit rubbery

6. You can, but I have a hard time getting them lit. Happy Day

7. Not true at all.

It's unfair and blatantly untrue to make a generalization such as that

No it isn't. If it wasn't for the fact I had a microscope and saw the nasty mites I was ingesting I never would have started growing my own stash and learning the art.

Had a few friends at the table that night who also smoked them, got pissed about it and changed their lifestyles. Not a big deal to some, nasty as fuck to smoke the fecal matter of mites, as well as their bodies to others. We sat around and pondered how much mites we had smoked over our lifetimes. None of us bought weed after that.

So while you think that's a generalization that's unfair, it's completely true for some. Most people don't look closely enough a their bud to see mites, they're just like, ooh, aaah, crystals...

9. I'm sorry you've experienced that.

but that statement was too broad too be true

Mites exist but your not the only person who know watch out for them

Their is good weed out in the streets is the bottom line

You just got bad connects or something

It's great you grow your own though. Someday I'll be able to do that for myself

Cheers mate

10. You can smoke and ingest anything you want. 

Whether or not its good for you is another question. 

11. i wouldnt, i have bud with gnats stuck in it like 4 per leaves in some places but im either going to shave it so all the exposed surface is off, or just toss it

12. Water cure it maybe??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. eat your weed, get some protein out of the deal

14. How do you keep them from getting out of the bowl?

My first plant I grew (balcony) was full of mites. Still tasted way better than some of the pesticide weed I've smoked fo' shizzle. And like that other guy said, add some protein in your diet!

• Like Like x 1
  16. add plenty of milk, as part of a healthy, balanced breakfast.

My thoughts exactly.  I don't know who's bud has what in it.  But I do know what's in mine.  :smoke: