Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke fresh weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Guileful, May 5, 2011.

1. in a joint or a blunt? I feel like it'd be too moist to burn continuously.

2. doesn't burn at all. Not even in a pipe or glass piece. While your curing it, it'll be burnable in a bowl before a joint or blunt.

3. Why would you want to smoke non dried nor cured bud? Give it a week of proper good drying if it just came from the plant, then jar that n let it cure for another week and you're set. While thats being take care of buy some ready to go dank and chillax.

4. Just let it dry out man.

5. I agree, cure it right and then enjoy it...

6. Exactly what everyone else said. Let it dry out and cure, bro. It's like waiting for christmas to come. You know something awesome is going to happen, but you just can't wait.

7. nah needs that cure time, it wont even really get you high right off the plant, cure time/dry time is completely necessary

8. Be patient man. I tried smoking some fresh shit but it tasted rank and was a pain in the ass to burn. I'd dry it for 5 days and cure it for 2 AT THE MINIMUM before trying to smoke it.