Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke a joint in printer paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reppin 713, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I wanna smoke while I take my dog on a walk tomorrow along the bayou but all I have is a pipe and trying to walk a dog and smoke a pipe is not a good combination. So I was thinking about rolling a joint but I don't have any papers so I got to thinking printer paper. Is it safe to burn it?

2. Don't do it.

3. Sure, why not?:cool:

4. No! No! No!

5. your joint will be gone in about 10 seconds, not to mention the harshness

6. No.

You have to buy special paper for smoking because of the chemicals on the paper, it only burns the way it does because of how it's treated.

Just smoke the pipe bro.

7. Ok well there goes that idea haha I guess I can just get high then walk him, that'd be pretty sick.

8. This should be a poll. lol That way you can keep track of the excessive number of no's you are going to get.

9. Nooooo dont do I did a couple times as a kid in middle school with a bunch of friends we also tried catnip don't ask why we didn't know what weed was except for a "horrible" drug. Even than my lungs are fine now but when I did smoke computer paper it was nasty tasting harsh and it hurt my lungs a little bit after a while but stopped soon after only did it probably 10 times but at the time it messed up my lungs a bit.

10. You said you're gonna do the walk tomorrow? Just stop by a gas station or head shop and buy a pack of papers. They're really inexpensive

11. o_O not going to end up nice

12. Try this. Light a rolling paper and a sheet of printer paper on fire. See all that black smoke and ash and that smell coming from the printer paper? You're inhaling that shit.

13. ^^^ the thing is the nearest smoke shop is about 15 mins away by car and I really just cba to go... Haha

14. What are some alternatives for rolling papers?

15. You sit have the sickest username I have ever seen if I knew how to +rep I would.

16. #16 phil3, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bible papers. Just try the burning test first to make sure it's safe.

17. #17 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good thing gas stations carry them too, huh? lol Just go to your local store of any kind that sells cigarettes and you can pick up rolling papers. They aren't difficult to find...