can you shit in another persons toilet??

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerchick1990, Aug 24, 2012.

1. i cant, i can only go in my own.
    is that really weird or is anyone else like this?

2. Another mans toilet is always better than your own pants. When nature calls, you say hello.

3. haha hell yeah I shit anywhere the going calls. it's shit I don't want it in me. I dominated one the other day in the local quick e mart. he keeps it very clean.

4. Well that's shitty.

5. only if thats the only option other than being publicly embarrased.

6. [​IMG]

7. i love shittin in other peoples toilets..

i dont have to hold back and be afraid of breakin nothin.. those are the best shits.. im free of any inhibition.. plus the mystery of shitting inna foreign bathroom is always cool.. be beatin off to pics of dudes mom at the beach and shit

8. i dunno maybe its a girl thing?? im taking it youre all guys

9. easy.
    I just pull down my pants, squeeze my butt cheeks , and plop goes a hot fudge monkey right in your toilet.

10. I make fluffy ass cushion out of their toilet paper.

11. shooot, of course i do! i poop in public toilets! i dont get what the fuss is all about.

12. Gotta do what you gotta do. I'd rather leave a skidmark in someone else's toilet than my pants.

13. Just love to stink it up when i am at a friends place dont ya?

14. I never understood why people are uncomfortable about shitting. Everybody shits. Everybody knows that everybody shits. Just do it.

15. I could, can and will.

16. Nah...but ive had to before, idk feels weird shitting in someone elses toilet...sometimes you go and check their toilet and its nasty as fuck, to shit or not shit is the question here, and im not talking about those toilets you could wipe off, im talkin about the ones where they are ripped to shit(pun intended) and its like you would get some kind of disease if your ass cheeks met the seat...sorry if that dont make sense

17. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']i love shittin in other peoples toilets..

i dont have to hold back and be afraid of breakin nothin.. those are the best shits.. im free of any inhibition.. plus the mystery of shitting inna foreign bathroom is always cool.. be beatin off to pics of dudes mom at the beach and shit[/quote]

Yea nothin like crankin the meat stick to family photos it's the best, it really is. Then you go out of the bathroom and just look at your friend like yea I just mentally raped your mom, sister, auntie and grandma in the bathroom....WATCHU GON DO ABOUT IT BROTHER

18. I dont like shitting in other peoples bathrooms in their house for the sole fact that I dont wana stink it up haha :smoke:

I shit at home everyday anyways... Why dont u just do the same??

19. I do this.

20. I don't like to, especially public toilets, but if I have to go then I will. I clean them first though, some people are just so unsanitary.