Can you sell smoking accessories on Instagram?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NoahDrake, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Hello friends,
    In the current pandemic situation, selling online is a solution that many people look for. I want to trade tobacco equipment and accessories on social platforms, namely Instagram. Not sure if you can sell it on Instagram? Hope anyone can let me know.
    Thank you very much.

2. #2 Heavilyass, Jun 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    I've seen a few instagram accounts on this subject and can definitely share them with you. I think I can send them to you in a PM. These accounts are usually invisible because they rarely post and don't have a large audience. I've been running my Instagram for many years now and have managed to get quite an audience of a million and a half followers. This is all the result of a lot of work on my account and on myself, as well as the ability in buying followers on Instagram. This is quite a worthwhile thing that is really worth the money.

3. of course you can bro!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Of course, you can. but there is also risk to be banned. be careful.

5. You can but it's risky. Your account can be shutdown at anytime. The most long term approach would be to create a website using Shopify or WordPress/Woocommerce

6. Oh yea. The OP and second new member aren't fishing at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. www.instagram.com - direct your questions here...

8. In my opinion this is a great idea to sell. If you have a business account on instagram, you can use the purchase o to promote it. Personally, it has helped me a lot to boost my instagram sales. You can also try it through other social media outlets. I think it should work.

9. Selling smoking accessories on Instagram might have some limitations due to their policies on certain products. It's crucial to review Instagram's guidelines thoroughly before diving in.

10. sell my bongs on Etsy??? For quality control I simply must test drive all that I make. ;):confused_2: NO :cop: PLEASE.

11. Etsy is weird. They allow dry pipes but not any water pipes. And for the dry pipes you're not allowed to have a carb technically (although as far as I'm aware there's a quietly agreed on thing where they pretty much all do have carbs they just take pics at angles that don't show it)

12. The cubvh has the potential to have a very inventive and disruptive effect on a lot of different businesses, including finance. Cubvh is a technology that can be easily adjusted to different environments. It has the potential to transform many industries and bring innovative technological solutions. The way financial services are provided and experienced could be completely changed by Cubvh's potential to expedite transactions, increase security, and improve accessibility of social media.