Can you say YYAAYYYOOOOO

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixInFlames, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Do you play tribal wars ?.....

theres a vilage I remember seeing with the same name as your nick/screen name.

I'm from Pittsburgh.:rolleyes:

2. if this is true

we HAVE to riot

3. I want to make a nice long post abuot this, but right now I'm being way too lazy.

But I'll be back... :D

4. FUCK POST ACTION

now fucking way cant take that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Whaaaaat?

First they move some Heroin for Frank Lucas, now they're slangin' coke?

6. dude theyve been bringing coke in since the 60s and 70s

its happend b4 but this idk HOW we can sit her and take this im about to scream and cry at the same time....

were geting fucked over hell no

7. They have been doing this for a long time, Ive read several articles over the past years about government planes found with tons and tons of coke aboard. Doesnt surprise me the least bit.

8. iran contra or whatever that shit was.

but still? why take this shit fuck that motherfuckin shit

9. It was probably just Dubbaya's personal stash for the week.

10. tehe

this is horrible, maybe i just feel like a riot today or somthing but for real how in the hell is this ok

11. Air America anybody?

12. april 26th?
    we cant smoke pot but they can make money off epidemic.

13. wow this is fucked. of course, there will be no ramifications of this at all. its so hypocritical because we are supposed to be the toughest nation on drugs, backing up the rest of the anti drug trade agreements with the nations that produce the shit. this is so fucked up. how can they get away with this, well, we know how, theyll cover it up or blame a minority. is there any way to digg the article from somewhere, we shoudl digg the fuck out of this.

14. This is definitely lefit, anyone seen The Truth and Lies of 9/11? Ex-CIA agent talks about how the CIA has been pushing drugs here in America for awhile now.

15. iran contra? is that what it was,

its been in courts b4

16. Michael Ruppert, http://www.copvcia.com/

I was going to post some links to articles by him eventually, but there is his website From The Wilderness.

Not everything on there I think is 100% accurate, but he is a much better source than Alex Jones and people like that. Michael Ruppert tries to use more facts and less opinion, although everything in life is bias so you'll still have to make up your own mind based on the HARD FACTS.

I think if the majority of people did this we would have a very different country, but most people just eat up what the news tells them without realizing that their opinions are being maniuplated.

17. yeah but the GOV manipulates(or attemts to) us evreyday, they controll gas, beer cigs coke, and get taxes, court fines, they own humans for a few years.

they get cuts from cars and seized houses.

$$$$$

shit is STUPID

we need action

18. check this site ,every so often they post "interesting" stuff.

http://cryptome.quintessenz.org/mirror/

from Wiki........

Cryptome is a controversial website hosted in the United States by John Young, that functions as a repository for information about freedom of speech, cryptography, and surveillance. According to the site:

Cryptome welcomes documents for publication that are prohibited by governments worldwide, in particular material on freedom of expression, privacy, cryptology, dual-use technologies, national security, intelligence, and secret governance-open, secret and classified documents-but not limited to those.[1]
    Controversial Cryptome documents include suppressed photographs of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, lists of people believed to be MI6 agents [2], and detailed maps of government facilities[3] (based on publicly available mapping and aerial photography).

Young claims that Cryptome has attracted the attention of government agencies. He reports being visited by two FBI agents from a counter-terrorism office and describes having a casual discussion with the agents[4]. He further describes how on another occasion two FBI agents spoke with him on the phone. During this conversation, he claims, one agent warned of "serious trouble" if a published account of the conversation contained the agents' names[5].

Roach

19. FUCKIN RIGHT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE US GOV IS FUCKIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE GOTTA TAKE IT TO THE FUCKING STREETS MAN....EVERYBODY ON GC TOMORROW AT NOON GO TO THE NEAREST BIG CITY AND FUCKING TEAR SHIT DOWN THIS GOVERNMENT LYING AND DOUBLE CROSSING HAS TO FUCKING STOP AND ITS UP THE PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT