Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you say tolerance?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by token2004, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Whats the worst amount of tolerance you guys have ever built up for mary jane?

Currently its so bad for me I would say I am almost immune to the effects. Lately my girl and I have been living the lifestyle as some might say haha, for the last about 5-6 months we have been very high every day all day. We smoke bongs in the morning before school/work, joints on breaks etc etc.. but now we have a problem... I can sit here and smoke a full a gram joint to the dome or smoke 1 gram in bong bowls and not even feel buzzed... and I mean literally. In the last week and a half we have smoked about 35 grams and I only get mildly high throughout the day because it takes too much... Maybe I need a vape? :D

2. maybe u need to cook that shit up into some firecrackers, eat like 4 of em with a gram each, ull be smiling once again

3. The vape will do it for a while but at that rate there's no avoiding tolerance. You might have to upgrade to hash oils like a lot of the vets do.

Or maybe take a break? haha. at least cut down to once a day, just before bed or something. Hate to say it, but sometimes its needed

4. Can you say T-Break?

5. Yea, I'm kinda at this point really even though I don't smoke that much. For the past few weeks I've waked and baked every morning and burned throughout the entire day (except for the past few days cuz of no weed) but I get really high, but only for like a few minutes and then it kinda dies down. Sucks ass but I'm hoping that the fact that I'm not really smoking right now because of finals brings my tolerance back down.

6. "To-ler-ance"

I did it!:hello:

7. Dude just take a week break and drink a lot of water, chill out on the smoking bro, lol, or at least take a break for 3 days minimum and drink a lot of water.

8. Yeah even a small break makes a huge difference. I feel your pain bud. I'd take longer breaks if I didn't genuinely need it for the nausea I experience daily.

9. Stop for a while man. Dam.

10. Haha thats pretty straight Token...
    But yeah once you upgrade to a vape or hash/oils you are gonna eventually need to take a break, might as well do it now =D

11. To answer your question though, over the summer I was pretty bad with tolerance. Not terrible, but I'd smoke a bowl or two and sit there for a minute and wonder if I had even smoked a bowl. Couldn't feel a thing. I chilled out for a while and since classes have started I've had less time to burn so my tolerance has gone down a lot. Getting a DBV made a huge difference too. I haven't had the slightest problem since.

12. Yeah, time for a t-break.

It's gonna be rough for a little while, but with a tolerance like that it will be worth it.

13. I feel your pain. I just got to this point for the first time and realized it was time for a break. I figure the sooner I take a break, the sooner I can smoke once more! I've never been on a T-break before though so I have yet to understand it's power. I'm sure if it's as good as everyone says it is I'll be taking them more often. There isn't anything worse than the feeling that I'm wasting weed!

14. Dude, just start about 11:00 and put more space between sessions.

15. Jesus man, take a t-break and do your wallet/stash/lungs some good. 1 gram and not feel buzzed? man that has to be terrible.

my tolerance stays at about the same level, it has never been as high as the OP, i tend to smoke about 1g-1.5g a day. Thinking about taking a t-break soon.

16. You need danker nugs i smoke like 5g EVERYDAY for like the past 5years and still get hi

17. Yeah I hear ya OP. I've been thinking about taking a T break myself. None of my pieces get me high anymore. I've been smoking around 2 g's a day. Dankest of the dank. And NOTHING.

18. you could try edibles. A lot of people say that your eating tolerance and smoking tolerance do not affect one another.

19. Damn, you people need to take a break. 2g's per diem gets you nothing, hopup?

The last time I took a hit was in October, and I was sky-fucking high off two hits.

20. #20 thegameisrigged, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
    ive been smoking about an 8th a day pretty steady, ive smoked mids about twice in the past 3 months. It's getting so bad that my friends have to tell me to stop packin bowls cause it's not workin. cept for the early mornin or right when I get off work I dont get high any more. seems like it's just to maintain my tolerance of dealing with people...

I started my t-break today because I finally ran out of cash and am stuck far away from dank bud, and I know if I go smoke some mids it'll just piss me off. so wish me luck, I can't wait to actaully get high again

edit
    *oh wait, i just got a phone call.. a check came in for me.. and it's 39c wing night, I might quit tomorrow