Can you say FUCKTARD? I can...

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Jun 7, 2006.

1. That video.. sickens me.

2. Nothing like beating the old and sucker punching blind people I say :rolleyes:

Thats some fucked up shit, hopefully somone stomps him.

3. i cant see the video, is there another link with it?

4. ...never mind i found another link.....kinda wish i didnt tho :(

5. Karma will catch up to him.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. wow, seeing this PISSES ME OFF TerrriblY!

the exact SAME thing happened this weekend in downtown cinci in a parking garage, a 19 year old black kid sent an 86 year old grandma to thehospital for 27 dollers.

horrible

7. :eek:...

...:mad:

8. :rolleyes:

Haha three -reps for that.

Keep it coming.

I'm obviously serious.

Let's not forget molesting the poor and eating the rich.

9. Bahaha....rasta you're so popular

10. those who negd you obviously dont know you.

11. Oh my god, lol, its not like that'd make a dent in his rep anyway : /

12. i think tomorrow i will go find someone who looks like that guy and make him put his head on the curb.

13. yo nice sig lebowski and yeah he does need to get a fucking life

14. Thanks killAss, check your pm's.

15. does anyone know what song was playing on the tape. It was sick.

That guy should get the chair though.

16. #37 Jonsi, Jun 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

And I'm a little suburban boy who knows shit about rap. but back in the day (96ish) That song was every-fucking-where.... came about with the movie Dangerous Minds, and Weird Al has a decent parody of it.

17. Dude I take it I'm not alone in wanting to pull fingernails cut fingers off pull teeth ect before a final beheading?

How fucking low do you have to be... just as bad as that vid where some stupid fucking british black dude bricked some poor female gas attendant for no reason what so ever

really how much cash is granny gonna have? fuck all at worst a few extremely fucked up ill gotten gain at best enough to make his worthless ass od

18. I was gonna neg you Rasta, then I tried it! He's totally serious guys, its fucking awesome!

:hello:eric:hello:

19. That's one of the most fucked up brutal things I've ever seen, just so ugly, so terrible. I watched it several times just to make sure my senses were telling what they were telling me. I think the angels of our better selves weep rivers of anguish sometimes. The potential exists in people to soar to the heights of heaven, but as this video demonstrates the exact opposite is also possible. For as beautiful as we are we also have a dark side, a side that's merciless and cruel.

That's some fucked up shit.

Stay green!