Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you roll shisha into a joint and smoke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Sounds gay but I hang in the smoking lounge at work cuz my friends smoke tobacco but I don't and it makes me really want to smoke weed. I thought about using shisha to practice rolling joints. I figured I would smoke a shisha joint to calm my nerves in the lounge

2. I've done it before, very unpleasant and extremely harsh. It's also moist so it spots the paper.

3. Isn't swisha really wet? And swisha is tobacco yet you don't smoke tobacco? :confused_2:

4. If you've ever seen shisha, you know that it is extremely moist and sticky.

I don't know what a joint would taste like because I've never smoked shisha from anything other than a hookah.

5. It's Herbal Hukka.

6. Do I light the bowl on the hookah like I would my pipe?

7. Yeah I've done it, nothing special but its harsher than the hookah but still has a strong taste.

8. bad for your lungs, might aswell smoke a cig

9. seems like its as harsh as smoking a hookah with the coals touching the shisha.

10. no it would be nasty you could always dip or smoke cigars...

11. i jus tried this in a lil joint, i dried up the tobacco a bit using tissue first then i rolled it into a lil joint instead of using regular tobacco. shiiiii it worked and it got rid of the smell too

12. OP is 11 years old I don't think they need advice anymore dude lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Since you are not a smoker.... how about you spend your brake doing something productive. Man the things I could accomplish if I didn't always have to run out and have a smoke!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. So true didn't even look at that hahahaba

• Winner Winner x 1