Can You Roll A Joint With No Paper At All?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by YotsubaSenpai, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Noobs.

Attached Files:

I'm in mass too, sure the papers are 2 dollars but you get 32 papers, more than the slim jims that they sell at the counter for sure.

3. Yes, this is true, but to be able to smoke in just that one instant the slim jim would be cheaper. If you don't have two bucks the papers aren't an option.

I wasn't ever really suggesting that this is a cost effective alternative either. Like I said, it burns faster than paper which isn't ideal. It's fun just for the novelty of it every now and again but it's not the most practical alternative to rolling papers.

What part of mass are you from if you don't mind sharing? I'm on the south shore myself.

4. I'm thinking. How about you push a needle through a thick nug? It would in fact burn. It would suck into the middle. OR you cab get some kind of non toxic paste, mix it with your ground up weed. And roll your weed around a small tube or a needle. Then pull the needle out. It is very possible. Just think outside the joint ;)

/endthread.... BOOOOMMMM BOOOM POWWWW

LOVE THAT DUDE.. What's the name of the guy who makes it ? Or do you have his instagram I forgot?

6. I don't know bro it came up in a search for huge joints on Google images and reminded me of something my mother described to me from the 60s :)

7. Shit ... I'ma find it lol one min !

8. Dudes name is @afgoo_head : http://instagram.com/afgoo_head

Shit is soooooo realllllll!!!!! Expensive as fuck doeee :(